TRUE BLUE XCHANGE
TERMS OF SERVICE
True Blue Xchange (also referred to as “TBX”, “Site”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), provides a digital forum for people who value conservative Christian and American values. By subscribing as a member of True Blue Xchange, you agree to comply with the following specific and general Terms of Service (“Terms”):
1. You declare that you are at least 18 years of age, and either are or are drawn to be: a citizen of the United States of America, a Christian, and a conservative.
2. You declare that you are the sole author of the information you wish to post and therefore own all right, title and interest to the copyrights pertaining to it.
3. You acknowledge and agree that we bear no risk of loss or liability if someone violates your right of copyright in your information. You agree that it is entirely your responsibility to take legal action against those who violate your copyright. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your information.
4. You authorize us to display information you post on the Site and consent to the use, reference and transmittal of that information by TBX members and administrators.
5. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or remove anything you post at any time for any reason.
6. You agree to accept our decision to move or re-classify the information you post if we believe that a different classification or category may be more suitable than the category you originally chose.
7. You agree that you do not expect any payment for submissions to our Site. However, if your post is selected to be featured you will receive a $55 award. Selection is at the sole discretion of TBX. Only the topic poster is eligible for an award, not members who comment on or reply to a posted topic. The award is paid via PayPal. You must have a PayPal account associated with your membership email to receive your award.
8. You agree NOT to:
a. use the Site in connection with chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
b. harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without consent;
c. post information that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
d. post any information that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of publicity;
e. post any information or hyperlink that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
f. interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
g. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through password mining or any other means;
h. reproduce any Site content without the express written consent of True Blue Xchange; or
i. interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
True Blue Xchange reserves the right to terminate membership and prosecute to the full extent of the law for violation of any of the aforementioned terms.
1. Modification. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice.
2. Disclaimer of Liability. TBX neither warrants nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product written by third parties that is represented on this Site.
3. No Implied Endorsement. TBX neither endorses nor recommends anything. The views of those posting on this Site do not necessarily reflect the views of TBX or our employees.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty. TBX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OUR SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. FURTHER, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT ON ANY THIRD PARTY SITES. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. TBX does not warrant that your use of the Site, the operation of the Site, or any service offered on or through the Site, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or its server are free of viruses or other harmful elements. TBX makes no representations regarding the currency, accuracy, or reliability of information on the Site.
5. No Liability. TBX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS), OR FOR LEGAL FEES, ARISING OUT OF ITS PERFORMANCE OR THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You understand and agree that TBX has no obligation to monitor the Site. TBX may monitor or review any areas on the Site as required for maintenance and upkeep. TBX, HOWEVER, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO THE CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING UNDER THE LAWS OF COPYRIGHT, LIBEL, PRIVACY, OBSCENITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS TBX’S POLICY TO COOPERATE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES INVESTIGATING ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER ACTIVITIES RELATING TO THE SITE AND THAT TBX RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ALL TIMES TO EDIT, REFUSE TO POST, OR TO REMOVE ANY MATERIALS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THAT IN TBX’S SOLE DISCRETION, ARE OBJECTIONABLE OR IN VIOLATION OF THE THESE TERMS AND/OR LAWS.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any third party claim, action, suit or proceeding for all losses, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses and costs incurred by us resulting from the posting of your information.
7. System and Exchange Security. Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. TBX will investigate incidents involving such violations, and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
8. Intellectual Property Rights. This Site is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the Sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of TBX. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy content from the Site without the express written consent of TBX, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Site.
9. Notification of Claims of Infringement. If you believe that your information has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify TBX’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement at:
Please provide the following information:
a. Identify the material on the Site that you claim is infringing in sufficient detail so that we can find it;
b. Include the specific statement that you “have a good faith belief that the disputed use you have identified is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
c. Include the specific statement in which you “declare, under penalty of perjury, that (a) the information you have provided is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner”;
d. Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
e. Your physical or electronic signature.
With this complete and correct information, we will notify our ISP and direct it to remove the infringing posting(s) according to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
10. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations (“Laws”) and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that result from the information you post on the Site.